
Well I guess we are having a heat wave!! It has been very hot, high 90's or a little over 100. We have set up the kids' pool in the back yard in the shade. So it makes it a more pleasant day. My girls were not born swimmers though. Bailee has her float swimsuit and she will only sit in the 3 inch deep water and the twins won't even get in the water. So we are trying to learn to get used to the water. Silly girls! I will try and get some pictures of them swimming. Well I am going to end with that for today.
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

3 comments:
Stacy, This is such a great idea! Sounds like you have no problem with keeping busy.We are getting more rain. They are suppose to be picking rocks but haven't been able to because it is so wet. I would guess "picking rocks" sounds crazy to some, but up here the rocks work their way to the top and each year they have to be cleaned out so it isn't so hard on the farm machinery.Feel so sorry for Bailee-I would think that she would have a very sore throat. Keep us posted! Love to all, Sharon & Ray
Miss you and love y'all more since I was there! "Wild little Angels." :)
Love you all!!!!
Hi Stacy! It was fun to read your comment on my blog and take a look at your blog. Looks like your darling girls keep you busy.
Our Marcela just turned 2 in May and keeps us very busy! We just got a kiddie pool too and took our first dip in it yesterday. I've found with her we just have to keep things positive. She'll cry at first and I'll just keep saying how fun it is and eventually she's sitting and splashing and doesn't want to get out. I'm hoping this will be a good transition for getting her head wet, etc. because we have a rough time trying to get her to shower - she only likes baths. If you have any suggestions for us, I'd love them! How old are your girls?
Post a Comment