
well Bailee bug is sick once again. The doctor said that she has an ear infection. Well as the day went on, she felt more sick, her fever shot up, and she was complaining of a soar throat. I looked in her mouth tonight while I was brushing her teeth and UUGGGHH!! The whole roof of her mouth looks like red strawberry dots and her throat is covered in puss pockets. MY POOR BABY!! So we are on fever duty tonight. Or should I say I am on fever duty tonight. I can't sleep through my alarm though. Last time I did (a few weeks ago) Bailee had a seizure from her fever getting so high. Now I have several different alarms to set. Oh my doctor went okay. My gallbladder is only putting out 10% of the 65% that it is supposed to. So hopefully that 10% will hold out a little bit longer. I don't have time to get sick or especially have surgery. Anyways, another doctor day gone by... :) Just so everyone knows. This is Isabel, I think, sometimes old pictures are hard for me to tell just who it is. But I am just posting pictures at random. This one is from our move. I believe that it was taken in Texas.

No comments:
Post a Comment