Home.....Military.....Homeschooling.....Insight and Ramblings

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Life of Recruiting Duty......

Here we are, one month left to go on our 3 year trek of Recruiting Duty. Part of me thinks..."ah, what was so bad" then the weaker side thinks "I am so glad this is over." After all of it though, I am thankful for this trial. I have grown in the Lord. He has shown me that He is my strength, my all, my husband (when my husband is on duty), He has sustained me, provided for us, most of all He has given us a desire to live for Him completely and go out to further His kingdom.  With that, as we move onto our next duty, we look at it as an opportunity to serve our Glorious and Wonderful God. We wait in anticipation to see how the Lord will use us, shape us and  mold us.

My day is calling and so are 4 little girls that need their mama.

No comments: